Since being established in 2004, SwiftScaff has grown from a local Melbourne scaffolding business into an interstate, multifaceted access service.
Director Paul Houghton has an industry background in the construction (Civil & Civic) and earth moving industries. He went into his first business in 1988 building stormwater drainage systems, to small bridges and then moving on to heavier construction and excavation works.
Swiftscaff provides scaffold services for
- Painting & Building Industry (Domestic and commercial)
- Events & Festivals (Melbourne Food & Wine Festival)
- Heritage Restoration Projects (Fitzroy Town Hall, Melbourne GPO)
- Large outdoor music events (Big Day Out, StereoSonic)
- Television & Film Industry
- Staging, walkways and access solutions (Melbourne Firefly Zipline)
Swiftscaff uses the world renowned Layher system to cater to the wide variety of client needs. Layher is an international leader in modular scaffolding using a unique 8 point (Rosette) connection. It is the world’s leading ring system that allows scaffolding to curve around buildings. This sturdy lightweight design is made from hot-dip galvanised steel. The system uses simple, bolt-free connection technology that is quick to install and dismantle.